Tuesday, November 29, 2016

It is in the refiner’s fire we are purified and prepared to meet God... It was a hard week.

This week I was in the oven.Like it says in the video, "The refiner’s fire is not a comfortable place to be. It involves intense heat and repeated hammering. But it is in the refiner’s fire we are purified and prepared to meet God." It was a hard week. Many doors closed in our faces, many laughed and cursed us, and when it seemed like we didnt have any strength, any motivation to keep on going, we found strength in prayer. I remembered my dream that I and my companion were in an endless hall of houses and he asked, "How are we going to knock all these doors?" and I said "We should put on the armor of God." So we did and kept on going, Now I see that our trials are worth it. He trusts us and His armor is prepared and molded just for us. Even though this week was hard I trust that God is preparing the hearts of many to hear His sweet voice calling them by name..... I love you all, your advice and love keeps me going! 

Sincerely, Elder Blanco
here is a link to the video
https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2014-11-010-the-refiners-fire?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment