Wednesday, November 9, 2016

I was blessed this Sunday to be able to name and bless two babies in the ward.

This week was one of the hardest weeks in my mission.  The adversary truly worked hard this week to destroy and lead away many souls, but he forgot that like sons of a God of light, love, and hope that we are, we can seek His guidance.  So this week we fought along and we helped has many people as we could to come to church and to change their lives. To our delight many of those that denied our message came to us after a long time and told us that they did not feel the same way anymore. They felt that when we visited them, their homes were full of light. We told them it wasn't us, but the light of Christ that was in them. Now they are progressing and going to church. It's truly amazing how Christ works through all of us. 

We also went to the zoo this week, but it was pouring so we couldn't see many animals. But it was truly great... we got soaked and this red monkey was playing tricks on us by patting his bottom and laughing at us. I think that was the funniest thing that I saw there. 

Also I was blessed this Sunday to be able to name and bless two babies in the ward. I'm serving on. It was truly different but I have never felt more love from my Savior than having to do this beautiful thing and having His beautiful angels in my hands. All I know is what a blessing it is to be a missionary!!
 
Elder Blanco




No comments:

Post a Comment