Friday, November 4, 2016

Being in this beautiful place has made me truly grateful for the wonders that He has created!

This week was really upside down! Our p-day started on Wednesday and we are suppose to go to the zoo, but to our luck, there is a storm here that might come in the way of it. But other than that my week has been great! I have seen so many people come to the knowledge of God and we have been serving so many people here that my companion and I are exhausted! ha.ha Being in this beautiful place has made me truly grateful for the wonders that He has created!  Like in Psalms 8 when it says..........When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

To me it is truly wonderful. For He has given us so much that sometimes we oversee because we are so busy with life and with work, but being here, focusing on His work, I have learned to stop and see His wonders. He LOVES us, there is no doubt about that, and he wants us to nurture ourselves with the knowledge that one day we walked beside him, we laughed, we rejoiced in being in His presence. Now we have the opportunity to once more show him we are willing to go through this life, fighting through the pains and the troubles, just to be once more walking beside Him.  I can say that if we all just stop and admire what He has created, all the beautiful paintings that He creates for us in this world, we will rejoice in being called His sons and daughters!

Elder Blanco




No comments:

Post a Comment