Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I learned so much this week through working in the Lords vineyard!

Aug 1, 2016
I learned so much this week through working in the Lords vineyard and through hearing His words through the words of His prophets and servants. I have never seen so much love, so much joy, that comes from trials and difficulties like I have seen in the faithful people that have given their all, even their lives to serve Him. In Omni, I have learned that its not giving our time and being baptized that shows God we are willing to give our all, its more than that. It says in Omni 1:26, offer your whole souls as an offering unto him and continue in fasting and prayer and endure to the end and if we do so the promise is AS THE LORD LIVETH YE WILL BE SAVED. I testify that this promise is given by men called of God and that these chosen individuals let us know that they are just like us, they suffer temptation and afflictions, both mental and physical, but they keep on fighting, trusting their all in God. We should be the same. I learned from many wise individuals that our trials are what make us grow. I love you all, and my wish this week is for all of you to look up, see the world around you, feed your testimony with the words of the prophets, and suffer with patience.

Elder Blanco

1 comment:

  1. Dear Richy, Your letters are so wonderful, and full of the Spirit. I love how you share your testimony and teach an important principle, often something I need to be working harder on, in each letter you write. Thank you for being an inspiration to me. Thank you for being such a humble, dedicated servant of the Lord. I know you are making a difference in the lives you touch, even the ones who might not accept the message you are sharing. I hope you feel each day the love and concern that we have for you and your well-being, and know of the many prayers being offered for your protection and success. Oh, and we learned recently that some long-time friends of ours have a grandson headed to your mission, Elder Ward. I don't think he reports until October, but I'm sure you will rub shoulders with him eventually - maybe even get to work with him. It's a small world! Sending much love, Sister Laurie Jensen

    ReplyDelete