Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Forever seems to be a Long time but that's what I see through the gospel!

July 25, 2016
Forever seems to be a Long time but that's what I see through the gospel!
This week was amazing! I saw something beautiful! I saw a family enter into the covenant of marriage. They struggled but they prepared spiritually to surpass temptations, pain, trials and this to bind themselves and to be cleansed by the waters of baptism. It thoroughly made me see that our pain cannot compare to our Savior's pain. He suffered, but during His life here he shared one thing that changed everything and that was his LOVE. Through this He showed us that HE is EVERYTHING and NOTHING, meaning to those that follow and love Him, He is literally everything... love, joy, happiness, comfort, trust.  To those that seek Him not, He is nothing, for they don't know Him, for they don't trust, for they don't allow Him to enter into their life. This week I learned that in Lehi's vision of the tree and the building full of mocking and pointing played a huge part in my life. I once was in that building and righteous individuals that had been partaking of the fruit of the tree extended their arms and without letting go of the rod invited me to change, to be free, and to know my Savior personally. It is my testimony that we can create a big change, we might not be able to enter into the hearts of people but we are guides into leading the spirit to their hearts and then the Holy Ghost will enter and change them. My invitation this week is for all of you, in one way or another, share the gospel. Remember that time when someone changed your life by extending their arms and rejoice with them.

Elder Blanco






No comments:

Post a Comment