Thursday, June 2, 2016

The moment when my life completely changed...

Never Forget Who and What you have become, thanks to God, was what was on my mind this week. As we strive to teach and to guide others unto His path, a scripture I read came to my mind and it took me back in time to the moment when I was most vulnerable and most lost, then to the moment when my life completely changed and a seed was planted withing me.

D&C 6:22-23 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, if you desire a further witness, cast your mind upon the night that you cried unto me in your heart, that you might know concerning the truth of these things.  Did I not speak peace to your mind concerning the matter? What greater witness can you have than from God?"

This scripture changed the way I looked at life, for I realize I don't need proof for many miracles, I don't need the answer for all my doubts, for if I remember that day that I prayed to God to know the truth about His divine glory and of the gospel I can truly say that there is no doubt that Christ died for us, that HE LIVES and that HE is our savior! That HIS gospel has once again been brought to us and that through Him we get the chance, the privilege, to talk to our Heavenly Father. So my family, I beg that you may remember that time when you also opened your heart to Him in sincere prayer and you got the answer that changed your life. For I know that the seed that was planted within me was good and its started to grow, and now I have no doubt it will one day be a mighty oak!

Love you all!  You are what keeps on feeding my spirit to fight in these harsh times! Never forget you are His sons and His daughters, so talk to him, for He will listen!

Elder Blanco

 Wow time sure goes by fast! I cant believe that Alex is leaving already! He is an amazing young man. I cant wait to hear his spiritual moments. I miss you all so much! Tell Elder Mackay he is awesome!  I miss going out with the ward missionaries! I am glad that all the people in the ward keep on going strong. Tell the Kenitzers that they need to write me, ha or I'll go get those young kids! Send my love to all of the kids and young adults there! Have an amazing week and thank you for the huge blessing that you do for me each time I share my stories with all of you!


Elder Montoya and the best mission president in the world and his amazing wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment