Sunday, May 29, 2016

Let your light so shine before this people...

Hello everyone! I heard that many things are changing and I really want to say that God knows what we need and how His children will help others to find His divine home.  The bonds we all have created can't be broken, no matter the distance. So lift up your heads and be of good cheer, for He is with you all.

In my studies this week I was thinking of all of you and I was also thinking of the many things I could have done to help you all more. I am ashamed that my weakness didn't allow me to show you how much love and gratitude I had for each one of you. I am giving my all here and I know that all of you are giving your all over there as well. You are truly Spiritual Giants, for you have found that serving God, and not the world, is one of the most rewarding things in life. I found a scripture that describes all of you and the covenant that you have made with God. It's in 3Nephi12:14 and 16.  "I give unto you to be the light of this people. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Therefore let your light so shine before this people, that they may see your good works and glorify your father who is in heaven." I know all of you carry a special light within you, so never be afraid to let it shine! Never hide who you are or what you believe in, for God is with you. I testify that there are many ways to show our light and that when we do, our own life will change and we will show our families the way towards eternal happiness.

Elder Blanco 

No comments:

Post a Comment