Saturday, June 25, 2016

My mission president is leaving and its really a sad time.

06-20-16
This week is a week to remember! It was a time that I really didn't want to come. My mission president is leaving and its really a sad time. I learned so much from him and his wife. I can see why God called them here. The pure love of Christ radiates from them. As I pondered in this moment, I remembered all of you, and how through your many examples I was able to find and trust in the Lord. As I did this, I started to read and through my studies I found something that made me realize each of us carry each other through our trials. In 2Nephi33:3-6 (I'll change some things, hope no one gets offended) its says  3 "But I, ELDER BLANCO, have written what I have written, and I esteem it as of great worth, and especially unto my FAMILY. For I pray continually for them by day, and mine eyes water my pillow by night, because of them; and I cry unto my God in faith, and I know that he will hear my cry. And I know that the Lord God will consecrate my prayers for the gain of my FAMILY. And the words which I have written in weakness will be made strong unto them; for it persuadeth them to do good; it maketh known unto them of their fathers; and it speaketh of Jesus, and persuadeth them to believe in him, and to endure to the end, which is life eternal.And it speaketh harshly against sin, according to the plainness of the truth; wherefore, no man will be angry at the words which I have written save he shall be of the spirit of the devil.I glory in plainness; I glory in truth; I glory in my Jesus."

These verses are true, for each time I think of all of you my heart rejoices for I truly pray for all of you! At night is when I get a time to think of myself and that's when all of you come to my mind. I know life can be hard. I know many times we cant comprehend the trials in our lives but if we seek one another and show that we are willing to uplift one another great will be our joy when one day we will all see each other in that great mansion that God is preparing for us. I know without a doubt that the work that every missionary around the world with the help of the members is changing lives and its of great worth to God.

To all the youth and spiritual giants over there, make sure you learn from my mistakes and always grow closer to your Heavenly Father! Know that I'm praying hard to one day go back and see you grow and embark in this beautiful journey where I'm sure you will find and walk beside our Savior.

Elder Blanco



No comments:

Post a Comment