Friday, May 6, 2016

With tears on her face, asked us if we had seen her small boy that dissappeared from his kindergarten school.

I was transferred to a new area this week. I'm back to the confused moment when I first arrived to my mission. I am in the jungle and many things here aren't being done, but I have learned to love areas like this. They make me so happy for I know it means I'll have to give even more of myself to God to make people here learn of Christ.

I miss all of you. Thanks for all the love that you have shown me to get to the point where I am. This week I learned much about the love that my Savior has for me and I learned that Christ really did suffer through everything. I saw this on our way home from our daily work and we saw this mother that was just broken. She stopped us and with tears on her face asked us if we had seen her small boy that dissappeared from his kindergarten school. This destroyed me, for I did not know what  to say or how to help her. This is when my prayers changed. They now had a deeper meaning, for I told myself that I did not know how losing a kid feels, but that I knew really well God knew, for he gave His loving son so we would be saved! Oh how deep my love for Him grew this moment! I know now that He loves me and He loves you all and truly knows how to help you.

Elder Blanco

2 comments:

  1. Service to those in need are the only way I know to better understand how God loves each of us. Thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Service to those in need are the only way I know to better understand how God loves each of us. Thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete