Friday, May 6, 2016

I tremble to know that for me he was crucified...

I tremble to know that for me he was crucified.....that for me a sinner he suffer he bled and died. This hymn truly pierced my heart this week as I felt like my prayers weren't being answered and I felt alone. That is when the image of Jesus in the garden came to me and how he himself felt alone and like the Father had forgotten about him. This made me realize He needed to feel this way or else he wouldn't have been able to suffer all our pains. This made me see that He LOVES ALL OF US! For like it says in the scriptures, there is no bigger love than for someone to give his life for his friends. I remembered the scripture where Jesus tells the disciples that he is talking to them like friends now. I can see now Jesus is not only our Savior but our friend. I can testify that you can open your heart to Him. He LISTENS, He CARES, He LOVES YOU to the point that he was willing to suffer for you. I know we can all know this through prayer. I know it works. I was being put down but this morning he answered me and I felt something big in my heart testifying to me that he was and forever will be our Savior. In John 5:9-12 he shows us his deep love, and in John 17:12-23, He lets us know how we as families can be one like Him and The Father are. My advice is trust, have faith that He will answer, never give up, and like in 4Nephi1:17-18 says, they were in one the children of Christ, and heirs to the kingdom of God and how blessed were they for the Lord did bless them in all their doings.

Elder Blanco



No comments:

Post a Comment