Thursday, December 29, 2016

We also got attacked by this swarm of bees but now the memory of us running around fills our hearts with laughter!

Dec 19, 2016
This week I was assigned to another mini missionary, which is only 17. Although he is young, I am learning so much from him. We got to do service again, which was great, but sadly now I am sunburned so much... but it was worth it... we got to see their smiling faces. We are also having many activities so that the members and the people here feel the love that we have for them. Although not many want to listen, through prayer and the scriptures I'm finding the strength and the motivation that I need to keep on trying. I know that we will be blessed here and all of you will surely receive what your heart has been wanting, for its a time of unshaken hope. We also got attacked by this swarm of bees in the service! It was horrible but now the memory of us running around fills our hearts with laughter! So many things are happening here and I know this year will bring even more memories that will transform us.

I love you all! MERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CHRISTMASSSSSS! ENJOY THE WARM! 
LOVE TO ALL YOUR FAMILIES and here are the pictures of the last email.

Elder Blanco





No comments:

Post a Comment