Thursday, December 29, 2016

My family told me that they are so proud, which for me it was the best Christmas gift!!!

Dec 26, 2016
This week was full of changes and there will be many more changes. It was great because I got to be part of three conferences! When the president asked me to come back to Santa Cruz, I got assigned with the assistants of the president and got to learn so much from them by planning,organizing all the conference, helping out here in the offices and so many other things. The only thing is now I see that the assistants don't sleep at all...so tired but happy to be beside so many amazing missionaries. The Christmas conference was awesome! We ate pig and turkey 3 times for each conference but the greatest thing for me was seeing all these missionaries happy and willing to show all their talents. I also got the chance to talk with my family which was great! I know now that my decision to serve was correct, for I am seeing a great change in them! They are together more often and they told me that they are so proud, which for me it was the best Christmas gift!!! So many things are happening that I have no idea what changes will come my way! All I know is that I will trust in God! 

MERRRYYY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND IF I DONT SEE YOU SOON,HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment