Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The fire in me is growing so much!

This week was amazing! The seeds we have planted are starting to grow! The fire in me is growing so much that it reminded me of the talk by President Uchtdorf,   "Finish with Your Torch Still Lit". It got me thinking and it gave me a hard lesson that I need to keep on going. I need to keep on having the light of Christ shining my way. I wont lie, there are times of doubts of what I can do here but the doubt that never comes is that I know I was sent here to serve my Master, to be His tool. Even though I'm a little rusty and worn out, He still is determined on molding me and I'm determined on going through the fire for Him. Like Uchtdorf says, "How often do we make resolutions in January and pursue them with red-hot determination for a few days, a few weeks, or even a few months only to find that by October, the flame of our commitment is little more than cold ash?"

Brothers and Sisters, Let us make commitments that we will keep. Let us show the world who our loyalty, our trust, our love belongs to and I know that we will not be confused by today's hard times. I love you all and as saints, I know that like they said in conference, we will remain happy and certain even in these last days!





No comments:

Post a Comment