Monday, October 17, 2016

My choices brought me to this point and I don't regret anything.

This week was all about going back in time to the origins of what I was before when I learned about the gospel. I can say that I don't regret anything. My choices brought me to this point, and while thinking about it, I found my first testimony that I wrote down! haha How nervous I was that day, but that same day I could feel the love of my Savior, of all of you and of every single member of my family that day by day fought with me! I love you all. All I can say is that sometimes I want to go to the day that I knew so little, that my testimony was simple yet it was the greatest piece of evidence that Christ really lives and that He forgives and that He heals even the hearts that are completely broken. I testify that there is no mountain we cant climb, no person we cannot uplift with out Heavenly Father with us. Go back the origins to when that seed was planted within you and remember that first testimony that you all got of the Savior... I am sure your faith will rekindle moments of pure joy!

Elder Blanco











Someone needs to please save me a shirt of this next church service!



No comments:

Post a Comment