Tuesday, October 4, 2016

"LET US WORK FOR OUR MASTER "

HELLLOOOO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY

This week was wonderful! I never felt so burned, so tired, and at the same time, so full of the spirit. As we prepared for conference something amazing happened. We got to teach this amazing family. It was hard at first. We contacted the house but the person there said to come another day and as persistent as missionaries are, we did go another day, only to find a different lady. She said come another day, and we did.  Finally persevering one day we went determined to teach them and we did. This led to them wanting the gospel in their lives and to another miracle, which was going to the Sunday morning session. They invited their friends and I know they all rejoiced in the spirit. It was a miracle that I cant deny.  It changed the way I saw myself and how I know that the promises in D&C are real.

2 Behold, you have had many afflictions because of your family; nevertheless, I will bless you and your family, yea, your little ones; and the day cometh that they will believe and know the truth and be one with you in my church

3 Lift up your heart and rejoice, for the hour of your mission is come; and your tongue shall be loosed, and you shall declare glad tidings of great joy unto this generation.

4 You shall declare the things which have been revealed to my servant, Joseph Smith, Jun. You shall begin to preach from this time forth, yea, to reap in the field which is white already to be burned.

5 Therefore, thrust in your sickle with all your soul, and your sins are forgiven you, and you shall be laden with sheaves upon your back, for the laborer is worthy of his hire. Wherefore, your family shall live.

6 Behold, verily I say unto you, go from them only for a little time, and declare my word, and I will prepare a place for them.

7 Yea, I will open the hearts of the people, and they will receive you. And I will establish a church by your hand;

8 And you shall strengthen them and prepare them against the time when they shall be gathered.

9 Be patient in afflictions, revile not against those that revile. Govern your house in meekness, and be steadfast.

10 Behold, I say unto you that you shall be a physician unto the church, but not unto the world, for they will not receive you.

11 Go your way whithersoever I will, and it shall be given you by the Comforter what you shall do and whither you shall go.

12 Pray always, lest you enter into temptation and lose your reward.

13 Be faithful unto the end, and lo, I am with you. These words are not of man nor of men, but of me, even Jesus Christ, your Redeemer, by the will of the Father. Amen.

I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT I AM HERE FOR HIM TO SERVE ALONG AN ARMY OF SOLDIERS AND IF I TRUST IN HIM MY FAMILY, ALL OF YOU, WILL BE OK AND ONE DAY WE WILL ALL REJOICE TOGETHER IN HIS CHURCH. I LOVE YOU ALL! NEVER GIVE UP ON THOSE THAT ARE WONDERING AWAY FROM GOD BUT HELP THEM FIND THEIR WAY BACK TO HIS HOME . LIKE THEY SAID YESTERDAY "LET US WORK FOR OUR MASTER "

Elder Blanco



No comments:

Post a Comment