Friday, February 26, 2016

CHARITY IS THE PURE LOVE OF CHRIST

This past week I found out about carnival...I found out that meant 3 days locked in our house!  Not to be offensive or sound like I'm making fun of the scriptures, but it was like a glimpse of spirit prison, for it was a rejoicing day of pure doctrine and study.  I learned so much in that time that my heart was happy. Now I know even in that place that people might receive instead of paradise they will be able to feel a portion of the love and the mercy that God gives us and I am certain that they will deny him not.  I received revelation of the importance of having charity for others.  Like it says in Moroni 7:47-48 CHARITY IS THE PURE LOVE OF CHRIST  and it endureth forever and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day it shall be well with him....(ILL LET YOU READ THE REST OF THIS)  It hit me hard to have read this at least here on my mission. Charity truly manifests itself in a very different way when you serve Him, who has given all, so that we may have joy here on earth. He fulfills the promise that we should suffer no more for we shall not fear the adversary and the hands of death. Thanks to Him, if we are obedient and follow him, these things will become dull...  I can testify that I will work harder here, that I will give my all to God, even my heart, that I might be able to change the hearts of many I know! Only through knowing that Christ lives that God is our loving Heavenly Father, and that we have the everlasting fruits of the gospel, can we have a real conversion, a conversion that will make enduring to the end a joy!

I love you all!
Elder Blanco

No comments:

Post a Comment