Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Goodbye MTC... Hello Bolivia!!!

Goodbye MTC... Hello Bolivia!!!
These past weeks have been crazy but I have seen the wonders of the world! The MTC was a blessing! I have acquired a giant family and have learned so much about God and about the purpose he had in store for me.  Now I know that he had something really special saved for me.  On my way here I experienced so many things, weather and spiritual as well.  Utah was freezing!  It snowed all week!  It was my first white Christmas. On my way to Bolivia, I met a bunch of members both active and non active, which I got to share my testimony and why I wanted to serve. It truly changed me.  When the inactive told me it was destined for me to sit by them for they had experienced God answering their prayers, I felt so happy that God used me to help them. The people here in Bolivia are amazing, humble, loving and most of all want to get to know God.  This week I got the opportunity to baptize a family of 4.  Their testimony radiated such an intense light!  I was blessed to have been part of this special moment for them.

I love all of you and miss the 5th ward so much!
Elder Blanco


Elder Blanco with President and Sister Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment